Sunday 19 April 2009

Sam Update: He's OUT!


Oh yes. I have exceptional news to impart about my main dog, Mr VR: he came out of hospital on Friday, and is back home with his lady friend. He dropped me the following message today;

Hurrah ! At home first night was good also can make it up and DOWN the stairs with Jane keeping an eye on me wonderful beyond words to be home Sam

Obviously, there is still a lot of work to do before he's back on form, but he's keen to get back on the big sexy Blog-Horse as soon as he can. Until then, may he enjoy as many back-to-back episodes of Jeremy Kyle and Trisha that he can humanly stand, and me and Dan will try to resume as normal a service as possible.

5 comments:

Kriss said...

Excellent ;-)

Unknown said...

Delighted to hear this! A speedy recovery to you, Sir Sam of Sexington, and we look forward to having you back at the keyboard.

Milana said...

Great news!

Anonymous said...

Huzzar!

thestagcompany.com said...

Fantastic news!