Monday 9 March 2009

'Mr Sex': Get Well Soon, Sam


I'm quite upset to have to report that Sam van Rood, my main dog on the Todger Talk set, has been seriously ill since the beginning of the month and is currently laid up in hospital (and no, it's not Frienditis).

I'd rather not go into the details (I'm sure he'll tell you when he gets back), but from what I've heard from his partner, he's had a very close shave - but he's getting better and will return as soon as he can. However, he's going to take an extended break from sorting out your sexual mither and has left me with the keys to the shop for the foreseeable future. So if the post count is lower than usual over the next month or so, now you know why.


Todger Talk will be resuming normal service very soon - but until then, if you'd like to leave any messages that I can pass onto him while he's in hospital, that'd be ace.


Thank you,

'Mr Sex'

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that's awful! I'm so sorry to hear this. Get better soon Sam, thinking of you. x x

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that I'm one of many, many people that miss his wit and wisdom so all the best from me, with my hopes for a swift recovery. Hurry back - your public need you.

C

Rob Cooper said...

Been a while since I commented here!

Sorry to hear you have taken a hard hit Sam, rest up and look forward to reading your "I'm back" post.

Get well soon!

Milana said...

Get well soon Sam, we'll miss you, but make sure you are properly better before you start writing for us again.

Clair said...

Lots of love love love
x

Katie said...

Love and best wishes for a speedy and healthy return.

thene said...

Cripes ;___; I hope he's back on his feet soon.

Anonymous said...

I take back the rude things I said about the lack of new blogs. Hope Sam is well on the road to recovery.

Anonymous said...

Poor Sam. Hope he's back on his feet soon.

Anonymous said...

Saaaaaam, get your shit together, mate - I want you back here and thumping out blog posts asap, and you better have all your limbs, still, too.

Pants said...

Being sick sucks! I hope you feel better very soon!

- said...

GET WELL SOON!!

Mia said...

Oi!
Get better... please. Thinking of you.

x

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, your posts are sorely missed as I'm sure you are too xx

Kriss said...

Any news on Sam?