I’ve been continuing to wonder where all the single men are in their 30s. What I am looking for are man springs – places where lots of men gather together. What is most important is there must be higher ratio of men to women. This, I have to admit, is some shameless research to help out my female clients and possibly our single female readers.
Some man springs that jump to mind:
- Indoor rock climbing - ratio 10:1
- Live cricket games – ratio 20:1
- Live rugby & football – ratio 20:1
- Major cricket, rugby or football games being shown in pubs – ratio 5:1
- Poker clubs – ratio 10:1
- Skeet shooting – ratio 5:1
- Business networking events: 5:1
Not so good are places like:
- Local pub on an ordinary night – ratio 1:1
- Car maintenance courses – ratio 1:5 (believe it or not)
Guys, can you think of any other places where blokes gather in large numbers, or perhaps in small groups? Ladies, have you come across any interesting man springs? Ratios, observations and mansprings with thinking men would also be very welcome.