What do Madonna, Mick Jagger, Fatboy Slim, Richard Branson, Snoop Dog and the Fun Lovin’ Criminals have in common? They’ve all been wowed by acts that are performing at the Burlesque Against Breast Cancer Ball. Taking place on 6th November at The Old Market, Hove (an hour from
· Glamorous drinks reception with burlesque hostesses and charming cads to put a twinkle in your eye
· Gourmet canapés to tantalise your tastebuds
· Table magic to enthrall your senses
· Burlesque makeovers to bring out your inner diva
· TV’s Mat Fraser introducing two hours of tassel twirling, fan-dancing, sultry singing, ariel acrobatics, sexy satire, and wondrous feats from Mantryx; Dolly Rocket; Eric Walton; Cherri Shakewell; Dolores Delight; Desmond O’ Connor; Patti Plinko and Her Boy; Lili Le Scala; and The Boy With Tape on His Face plus special surprises on the night.
· Luxury goodie bags to make you the envy of all your friends