Tuesday 12 August 2008

'Mr Sex': Wankety Wank, Round Two - answers

Let's see how we got on, eh?


Ronaldo is saying that if he sucks your cock, it doesn't mean that you're Gay. I do like the (DISCREET) bit, in case anyone tempted to ring was worried that he was gonna nosh you off at a bus queue, or when you were round your Mam's for Sunday dinner.



Correct answer - Worm Boy. This is a genius ad, isn't it? I can just see someone on the line, going through a good chunk of Take A Break whilst eating a cob before saying "Go on then, get it out"



Granny, obviously.



The correct answer here is possibly the greatest word in the British wank-mag lexicon: Gusset.



I made a right balls-up here: I should have told you that it was all the same word;
Cock, Cock and Cock.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm disgusted and appalled.

Cock as a verb?!